Hot hot hot

Although it is the end of November it is still warm with southerly winds which are bringing the temperature up to 28 degrees. the day started with a trip to Hania, we were there by 7.45. On the way back I realised I was very low on petrol and hoped it could last out till Georgioupolis. I went home first to have a quick change of clothes and put on a black suit and headed off again to a funeral in Georgioupolis. The funeral was that of a family man who had felt ill and died ten minutes later yesterday morning. I assume it was his heart. He was a member of a large family and there was a huge turn out. I noticed the current mayor of Kryoneridas and the ex mayor of Georgioupolis amongst the mourners. The sun was beating down and there was very little shade. I was glad when the service was over. After that it was home for a quick poached egg and then off to see some clients who had just sold their house and wanted to sell their ducks, geese and chickens. A race back home for another meeting at 5pm.
All day I had been trying to contact a builder and I continued trying into the evening. In the end I called his brother and asked if he could try to contact him for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brian and Andrew

The Old Bakery at Georgioupolis ( and more work in the square!)

Back!