Hania, Hania, Hania!

Off early to Hania. First to the accountant followed by the bank. Walked across town to "courthouse square" to meet a builder. Much to my amazement he was early! Had a coffee and discussed business and he promised to call me with information later in the morning. From there I walked back across town  to meet some clients and go to a lawyer with them ( first floor). The clients went off and I continued my work in Hania by going to the public notary and getting photocopies of the plans of a house for another client to put in his file. ( this entailed up and down to the office - second floor- twice) From there I went back to the lawyer ( first floor) and from there off toward a civil engineer. On the way I called the builder who had not phoned me with the information from the morning and he assured me that All was ok and he had arranged to get the paper we needed for the Poleodomia. Up then to the civil engineer ( third floor) to discover that my clients should have filled out another form. Called them and they returned into town from Souda. Met them near the car park and back up to the civil engineer (3rd floor) to get the papers done, at least that saves another trip back tomorrow!
 After they left I went up to the electricity board to pay a bill and thence to the supermarket to do a bit of shopping on the way home. The phone rang as I was on my way to tell me I have to go to Rethymnon tomorrow to the water board, the electricity office and the telephone company for a client.
 I was glad to be on the way home by now - my feet were aching. I have to mention that between my appointments I managed to nip into several shops  - no time for coffee or a sit down though! Next time I must wear trainers not heels!
 I heard too that the leader of the other party that was running for the council has now asked to have the ballot papers chemically tested............
 Now I hope to have a quiet evening and do a bit of work on my essay for the university, we will see.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brian and Andrew

The Old Bakery at Georgioupolis ( and more work in the square!)

Back!