The week speeds by..

We are on Thursday already!
 Tuesday was a very interesting day , I had my "Surgery" in the town hall and saw several people. After that I ended up - more by luck than judgement- at a "Quality of Life" committee  meeting. As it happened one of the issues that I had been discussing at my surgery was on the agenda and as I had just handed the chairman of the committee two emails about it I was very interested to hear the discussion. I was even more surprised to be asked to speak to the committee to give the point of view expressed in the emails. There was another issue where I was asked to speak and what was even better was that the "opposition" councillors also asked me  - and to the degree that they asked the chairman to give me the floor! All in all a very productive morning. In the afternoon I made it to the beach for the first time in three years - must try more often!
 Thursday I was at the house of a client dealing with the "day job" and ended up cutting back some climbers that threatened to engulf the house - well it makes a change. Later, after dealing with phone calls and emails and most importantly a mistake that I had made on the website, I prepared for guests. The evening passed pleasantly eating and drinking outside in the garden with friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brian and Andrew

Back!

The Old Bakery at Georgioupolis ( and more work in the square!)