Fres

Yesterday I had an meeting in Fres.  I zig zagged my way past the potholes on the road from Vrysses! The day was changeable, one minute sunny, then cloudy, fairly warm, but cool in the wind.

"The Goat" at Fres


The Plateia



It is hard to take a picture of all the different shades of green across the valley. A little piece of Crete that I hope will never change.



The meeting was interesting ( I hope for the others there too) Talking about the election issues, everything from "How do we vote?" Through animal welfare, helping those in need, roads, water, future development, environment, supporting the local women's and young people's groups and much more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brian and Andrew

The Old Bakery at Georgioupolis ( and more work in the square!)

Back!