Car Boot Sunday

Sunday morning 7 a.m. I was down at the big car park in Georgioupoli to help with marking out the pitches for the Car boot sale in aid of "Friends of the Animals". There were 40 "stalls"  many of which were for animal charities. The weather was hot but there was a good turn out of locals and tourists. Lots of bargains were to be had and a good time was had by all. I will let you all know the amount raised for charity as soon I  know it. In some ways it would have been even better if the weather had been like last Sunday ( cloudy and dull) rather than blazing sunshine as people would not have been tempted down to the beach. Now I have my feet up and after dealing with my emails I must go over my lines for the play which we are repeating next Friday and Saturday at Vamos amphitheatre.

Setting up ready for the sale:







Our local celebrity "Christos the Pelican" came for a look at the bargains! Luckily Angie had her camera at the ready!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brian and Andrew

The Old Bakery at Georgioupolis ( and more work in the square!)

Back!