Olives begin

The Olive season has begun and I can hear the sound of people working in the fields. This year I don't expect to be out in the fields myself! After a phone call late last night ( after I had actually gone to sleep) about an appointment today I was expecting to go to Rethymnon with clients. In the event it was delayed and apart from a short meeting I spent the day sorting the office, catching up on emails, downloading and printing information and working on my essay. I stopped for a while when some friends called by to borrow and olive net ( only having one tree it was not worth their while to buy one for themselves)
I enjoyed having time to have a sort out and catch up, but will suffer for it next week I suspect! Now its evening and of course most offices are open so it is time to make some calls and chase lawyers, builders and clients!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brian and Andrew

The Old Bakery at Georgioupolis ( and more work in the square!)

Back!